16 November 2007

I'm as Suprised as You Are


Hey. It's been ages, huh? You look great. Really, really, great. It's so nice to see you. I know, I should have called. I'm sorry. It was hard for me too, okay? Look, I didn't come here to fight. I just thought, maybe we could, I don't know, give it another go. You know, pick things up again, like the old days. It was never you, it was me. I was married to the job. But, I'm ready to try again. I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and how things ended. I've missed you. I've missed your musk as much as you've missed my signature reach-around. Most of all, I...I still love you. Always have, my darling. I'm committed to this relationship, again.

Committed, at least, until I don't feel like it any more. Damn it's good to be back!

No comments: