11 July 2006

Pretending to Be a Video Blogger Is Way Too Easy

Yeah, I'm so gonna slack on you a third post in a row and put up video. But, this is the best video post, yet. It's pretty much the best part of the first installment of Chappelle's Show: The Lost Episodes, which started airing Sunday. I've already watched this particular sketch a bunch of times, but just in case you missed it, here it is.

Gawd, this is so much easier than, like,
real blogging. Learning to embed is the best thing that ever happened to me, and the worst thing that ever happened to those who come to LTNA for the writing. Fortunately, there aren't any of you who come here for my pathetic attempts at wit, so everybody wins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man oh man oh man. I can not get enough of this sketch. And I, like you, have watched it way too many times since Sunday and laugh my ass off everytime.

"...I TOLD YOU...Stop hitting the table!"