09 December 2005

Deck the Halls with Skanks and Slut-bags


'Tis the season for inappropriate holiday decorations, it seems. After the significantly more humorous "hanging Santa" display we mentioned yesterday, comes news of some idiot's Paris Hilton Christmas shrine (pictured-- no, seriously, that's a part of it), featuring "sexual and explicit photos" of the heirhead.

This particular ass bandit's locale is Rhode Island, although he was arrested last year for trespassing on Martha Stewart's property in Maine. So, yeah, that should give you an indication of his mental state, if the fact that he built a fucking Christmas shrine for Paris Hilton didn't already.

Maybe this shrine will do some good after all, and modernize the mythology of the holiday. Kids will soon begin to fear finding a prescription for Valtrex along with a tube of topical cream, rather than the traditional lump of coal in their stockings as punishment for their naughty behavior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Lisa Betty and i would like to show you my personal experience with Valtrex.

I am 33 years old. Have been on Valtrex for 18 months now. My HHV-6 IgG levels have not dropped, but my fatigue did improve enough to get me out of bed most days. This is one of the best things I've done with fighting chronic fatigue syndrome to improve my health. I also experience shingles in my neck while already on Valtrex, and I am positive that it helped keep the rash to a minimum.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
I have to wash off the blue coating because I react to dyes (and GSK will no longer sell the drug to compounding pharmacies). Mild constipation upon initially starting it which resolved on its own.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Lisa Betty