29 November 2005

C'mon, You Know You've Always Wondered What Porking a Re-Re Is Like


"I need to make a 50 Cent condom, and a motorized version of me. A motorized version of me will definitely have to be waterproof, so you could utilize it in the tub. A lot of [vibrators] aren't waterproof. [...] Blue is my favorite color, so it would probably be blue. But I don't know how big. I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo. But I want to do something like that, to create something that's popular and exciting sexually for women."

"Exciting" isn't the word we'd have used to describe discovering your vibrator somehow knocked you up and gave you herpes. But, then again, our command of the English language is nowhere near 50 Cent's. Hats off, Mr. Cent, hats off.

[Source: New Kerala via A Socialite's Life]

No comments: